Please Contact us if you have any enquiries or issues about our service or company.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- If after acceptance of the booking by the Company (Andrew McCoy Photography Ltd), the customer wishes to alter the date, time or place of the booked appointment, it is necessary that written notice should be given to the Company. The Company are not bound to accept the alteration and will not be considered to have done so until confirmation in writing is given to the customer, if the Company is unable or unwilling to accept the alteration, it has the discretion to be entitled to, and retain the deposit paid.
- The Company uses it's best endeavour to select the most suitable type of film and equipment, dependant upon the occasion. The Company is not responsible to the customer if any film or other piece of equipment used has a latent effect.
- In the event of cancellations; Booking fees are not refundable.
- Any prints additional to prints pre-paid as part of the initial order will be charged for at the re-order prices at the time of original order.
- The customer agrees to assign the copyright of all the photographs and images produced by the Company.
- Unless otherwise requested in writing, the Company will retain the rights to publish any suitable photographs for promotional purposes.
- A booking fee of £200 is required when booking, the balance being payable four weeks prior to the Wedding.
Please contact our professional team for any queries you may have.