- We were absolutely delighted with Andrew McCoy photography. The photographers on the day were charming and funny, and fitted in superbly with our wedding crowd. We could not be happier with the results - the quality of the photos and the album are fantastic - and we would recommend Andrew wholeheartedly
- We were really very pleased with service they provided. The final album was the best album I'd ever seen. They had some great ideas for different shots and the way they'd brought colour out on somethings. great work and great guys..
- Well, where do we start - the whole experience was fantastic, their approach is brilliant and they achieve tremendous results. I had been told that when choosing a photographer, we should only go ahead with people we would be happy to invite as guests - and it was great advice. Andrew & Gurdip are unique - you can’t help but get caught up in their humour & enthusiasm. They came up with great ideas, some planned with us beforehand, but the best ones were just as opportunities presented themselves on the day. When you are not used to having your picture taken professionally it can be daunting but they make you feel totally at ease. You need to put total trust in your photographer, because after the day is over, that’s all you have got left. I am so glad I entrusted our special day to them, as they delivered so much more than we expected. I am delighted to recommend them, as they made our day better than we could have imagined.
- Both Gurdip and Andrew did there very best to make our special day run perfectly smooth. Dawn has Ranard,s, which means she can not be outside for any length of time in the cold. A difficult thing when you are getting married in november. Girdip went through the type of shots we wanted and did his homework very well on the venue we had chose. We were only outside for a short time, yet the resulting pictures were amazing.
They are like a comedy act, really funny but still able to get the job done.
To sum up: an amazing pair, i would recommened to anyone.
- Andy and Gurdip were great from day one right through to recieving our album and framed photos. We even recommended them to friends who as a result booked them for their wedding. I would recommended Andrew Mccoy Photography to anyone who wants a professional service with creative finishing by two guys that will make your laugh your whole wedding day!
- The guys put me at ease from the minute they arrived on our big day. Fun, unobtrusive, exquisite shots, they felt like friends...
- Andrew and Gurdip could have not made our day any more special, they captured every detail we wanted and more. They were outstanding on the day made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. The final product which was our album was excellent.
- Gurdip and Andrew are fantastic to work with, we hardly noticed them capturing moments of our special day. They are both exceptional at giving us ideas for photo opportunities and at the same time do not enforce their ideas but respect our wishes.
- Both Lee and I felt that Gurdip and Andrew made our wedding day very special, their interaction with us and the guests made it an enjoyable day and ensured that all the pictures we requested were taken. The final album (storybook) and additional photos were outstanding - they did a fantastic job. We were very pleased we picked Andrew McCoy.